Prince George's County , MD
Seeking a Staff Accountant for a construction/development firm located in the Beltsville, MD area. The ideal person for this role will be ambitious, eager to learn and is ready to be a problem solver. The firm has been around for over 60 years, offers tremendous growth and a stellar benefits pkg (see below). This is a wonderful opportunity for an entry-mid level accountant that is seeking a new home with new challenges and a great work life balance.
- Prepare requisitions and releases within the Accounts Receivable process
- Prepare overhead invoices and employee expense reports within the Accounts Payable process
- Prepare balance sheet reconciliations within the General Ledger process
- Prepare various expense allocations and accruals within the General Ledger process
- Support the CFO and Controller with special projects as needed
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Relocation assistance
*Interested, please forward your resume to Andrea Wilkinson at email@example.com for immediate consideration!
- BS in Accounting/Finance (required)
- 1-3 years of exp. in accounting/GL area
- Knowledge of GAAP (required)
- Viewpoint (preferred)
NRI is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
Meet Your Recruiter
NRI is a top leading boutique staffing firm that has been in business for over 53 years, supporting private and public firms in the Washington Metropolitan Area. As an Account Manager in Accounting/Finance, I have the pleasure of connecting and building relationships with CFOs, Tax Managers, Bookkeepers, Payroll Specialists, Property Managers and Entry-level Accountants. I am always seeking new talent and relationships to build & work with. Call or email me today, firstname.lastname@example.org / 301-998-4690.