Staff Accountant - Technology
Seeking a Staff Accountant to join and support the finance team of a medical technology organization located in the Upper Montgomery County, MD area. The Staff Accountant will be handling the day to day accounting function as needed. The ideal candidate is ready to work hard, have fun and utilize their technical skills to further develop their accounting career. This is an excellent opportunity where you will gain valuable experience and have impact in multiple facets of operational accounting and related tasks in a publicly traded, dynamic, rapidly growing business.
- Record accounting transactions following the internal control processes
- Assist in maintaining accurate inventory and cost accounting records in the MRP system
- Assist in performing inventory and cost accounting reconciliations and analysis
- Perform account reconciliations and close procedures
- Support the preparation and analysis of monthly and quarterly results
- Assist with annual and quarterly audits
- Identify, suggest and adhere to internal control policies and procedures
- Provide assistance for special accounting projects as needed
*Interested, please forward your resume to Andrea Wilkinson at firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration!
- 1 – 2 years of accounting experience
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Accounting and/or a CPA license
- Interested in, or has experience with, the accounting function of a publicly traded company
- Strong analytical skills and a sound understanding of accounting principals
NRI is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.