Sr. Property Manager
Top notch commercial real estate investment/management firm seeks sharp Sr. Property Manager to oversee day to day operations. Position is responsible for assisting in the management of a diversified portfolio of office, Industrial, and retail type assets and supervising/directing staff. Great benefits and corporate culture! Call or email Bob Lucas, 301-998-4674, email@example.com for immediate interview. I’m on LinkedIn, check me out and let’s connect!
- Bachelor’s degree Business Administration, Real Estate, or Accounting.
- At least eight years’ experience in commercial real estate.
- RPA or CPM designations a plus.
- Broker’s License preferred.
- Strong proficiency with Property Management/Accounting Software (preferably Yardi and Argus Enterprise), Excel and other Windows applications.
- Previous supervisory experience.
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written, are essential.
- Excellent client service orientation.
- Exceptional organizational skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, collaborative and results driven environment.
NRI is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.