Senior Trademark Paralegal
District of Columbia, DC 20006
Senior trademark paralegal sought for large DC firm with at least 6 years of trademark prosecution experience.
Duties include: Maintain docket of prosecution deadline; assist with TTAB proceedings and trademark litigation; maintain pleading files and docket; review office actions and summarize issues for attorneys; prepare and file trademark applications, statements of use, extensions of time, amendments to allege use, sections 8 & 15 declarations; perform trademark searches and draft findings; draft filing instructions for trademark applications; maintain accurate charts of prosecution matters; make preliminary evaluations regarding potential specimens showing use for submission; conduct due diligence; interview clients, and perform legal and factual research and analysis.
- Salary up to 110K (DOE)
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
- A Bachelor’s degree
- Paralegal certificate from an ABA qualified program preferred
- Can handle several thousand marks and would have a billable hour requirement of 1536 hours.
- Can work with minimal supervision
- Detailed oriented with excellent writing and communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel
NRI is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.