Senior International Trade Litigation Paralegal
Washington, DC 20036
Assist with the preparation of filings for the USDOC, USITC and USCIT and USTR.
- Participate in Customs audits and compliance programs.
- Prepare frames and statistical sampling for audits based on potential loss of revenue.
- Case Management for Trade Litigation, Customs imports audits, and Export Control, Sanctions, and Foreign Corrupt Practice Act Investigations.
- Communication with clients regarding needed documents and company information.
- Creation and management of client Extranets.
- Prepare export license and commodity classification applications.
- Perform research at the Department of Commerce Central Record Units and Library of Congress, and monitor International Trade Commission's public dockets, as well as US Trade Website, Federal Registration Notices, Federal Circuit and Slip Opinions.
Bachelor's degree or an Associate's Degree and a Paralegal certificate from an ABA approved program.
- A minimum of 7 years of international trade experience.
- Excellent writing and communication skills.
- Ability to work in a team environment required.
- Excellent understanding of Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Familiarity with U.S. export controls is a plus.
NRI is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.