Senior Healthcare Recruiter
Chevy Chase, MD 20851
NRI currently is looking for a Senior Healthcare Recruiter to join our Team. Join a company that's been in business for the past 52 years with constant success, work with a dynamic sales driven team. Take a moment to check us out on linkedin, you'll notice that the average tenure within our company is 15 years, its way more than that its the culture of our company .
- You must have past experience or the ability to source and identify Healthcare candidates ( Nurses, LPNs, Nurse Practitioner, Medical Assistants, Case Managers etc ) Identifying candidates who are available for permanent as well as contract positions.
- Effectively assess candidates qualification's and career aspirations and effectively communicant those details to Account Managers within NRI.
- Routinely contacting your candidates to maintain relationships and update database.
- utilizing social media to increase potential candidate pool.
- Communicate effectively with colleagues,clients and candidates.
- Solid track record of exceeding expectations
- 2 plus years in staffing or sales
- Work experience must demonstrate organization, time management, customer services and sales skills.
- Bachelors degree (preferred)
- Ability to overcome objections
Previous experience recruiting in the healthcare industry is preferred but not required.
Base salary plus uncapped commission plan.
401K retirement plan
NO TRAVEL IS REQUIRED
We look forward to hearing from you firstname.lastname@example.org
NRI is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.