Montgomery County, MD
Please forward your resume to AWhite@nri-staffing.com.
- Position: Registered Nurse
- Position Type: Full Time
- Hours: Monday – Friday, 7:45 AM to 4:45 PM
About the Company:
The company has dedicated more than 30 years in service to its patients. The practice has 21 physicians within 6 medical offices, maintaining a full-service laboratory and X-ray facilities. As a member of their infusion therapy team, you will help preserve the practice's commitment to comprehensive, personable, and quality care.
- Reviewing patient charts to ensure that physician’s orders are in the chart and updated prior to escorting patient to infusion suite
- Preparing patient for infusion of medication (obtain brief medical history, vitals, review list of medications)
- Initiating peripheral IV catheter insertion(s), administering injection(s), and performing phlebotomy as needed
- Arranging for patients to receive biologic drugs at outside facilities
- Scheduling patients for infusion therapy
- Providing educational information to patients regarding biologic drugs, and reviewing possible side effects
- Site selection for placement of peripheral IV catheters
- Clear and concise notes in the EMR
- Ability to examine documents for accuracy and thoroughness
- Ability to work in a very fast-paced environment
- BLS Certification
- Completion of an organized program of study on infusion therapy
- Knowledge of Infusion Nursing Standards of Practice by Infusion Nurses Society (INS)
Please forward your resume to Alexis White at AWhite@nri-staffing.com to learn more about this incredible opportunity!
NRI is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.