Registered Nurse - Adolescent Health
Prince George's County , MD
- Job Title: Registered Nurse
- Job Type: Contract, Full Time
- Hours: Monday - Friday, 8:30 AM to 5:00 PM
We are working with a well-renowned healthcare organization in search of passionate and detail-oriented Registered Nurses. As an RN, your duties include:
- Educating clients and caregivers about the importance of: safe sleep, follow-up medical care for client and infant, baby care, care of infants with special needs, immunizations, birth spacing, and post-partum depression
- Recommending appropriate plan of care for each client
- Performing accurate data entry into EMR
- Deliver cribs and provide safe sleep education to the clients based on need
- Participate in community events to promote positive infant health outcomes
- Must have an unrestricted Registered Nurse license in Maryland
- Two years' experience as an RN
- Prior experience working in maternal and child health (labor and delivery, post-partum, NICU, or community health)
- Proficiency in Word and Excel
- Willingness to make home visits.
Please forward your resume to AWhite@nri-staffing.com for immediate consideration!
NRI is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.