RN Chart Review
We have a new long term contract (1+ year commitment required) for Full Time DC Licensed RN's to handle document review and facility assessments. Client is located in Washington, DC at a metro accessible location. As a chart review nurse, you will conduct reviews and on-site nursing home reviews (in facilities, not homes). The goal is to complete 1 nursing home site visit and 12 reviews per day.
- THIS IS NOT A REMOTE POSITION!
- Full Time Hours: Monday - Friday, 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Laptops and extensive training provided. Must be actively licensed in DC.
- Compensation: $37.92 hourly
- Office is Metro accessible
- Review Medicaid resident's charts (paper and/or electronic)
- Document chart review findings into medical management system, complete and close cases to initiate approval or denial correspondence
- Nurses to work in the office in DC reviewing documents when not assigned to an SNF that day
- Active DC License
- Must have 2 years UR experience and active DC RN License
- 3+ years of clinical experience (Med/Surg, Rehab, Skilled Nursing, and/or Home Health)
- 1+ years of Utilization Review and/or other, related medical management experience STRONGLY preferred
- Must have valid Driver's License
- Clean Drug Screen and Background Check required
- Must have reliable transportation
- Microsoft Office Testing (Word, Excel, Outlook) Spelling/Grammar and Typing
- Assessments & Supervisory references required.
Please forward your resume to Alexis White at AWhite@nri-staffing.com for immediate consideration.
NRI is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.