Property Manager (Chantilly) 95K
Chantilly , VA
Top notch commercial real estate investment/management firm seeks sharp Property Manager to oversee day to day operations. Position is responsible for maintaining and developing operating procedures, overseeing mechanical/electrical system maintenance, training, following risk management guidelines, overseeing construction/tenant improvements, contracts, tenant relations, lease renewals, budgets, reforecasts, and capital planning. Great benefits and growth potential! Call or email Bob Lucas, 301-998-4674, firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate interview. I’m on LinkedIn, check me out and let’s connect!
- Bachelor’s degree Business Administration, Real Estate, or Accounting.
- Four to eight years’ experience in commercial real estate.
- RPA or CPM designations a plus.
- Broker’s License preferred.
- Strong proficiency with Property Management/Accounting Software (preferably Yardi and Argus Enterprise), Excel and other Windows applications.
- Previous supervisory experience.
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written, are essential.
- Excellent client service orientation.
- Exceptional organizational skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, collaborative and results driven environment.
- Will be required to perform off site duties through the use of a personal vehicle.
- Must have a valid driver’s license.
- If, at any time, security clearance is required for your job (e.g. you are assigned to work at a property leased by the Federal government), being awarded such clearance will be a condition of your employment.
NRI is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.