Washington, DC 20036
- Assist consultants with the creation of client deliverables/briefings, marketing materials, etc.
- Work with other members of the staff, to include company officers, on internal meeting coordination, company performance reporting, and other internal functions as needed
- Provide assistance to the Head of Contracts and other members of the staff related to contract drafting and execution, NDAs, and other items as needed
- Serve as an on-site liaison between the firm and offsite IT helpdesk.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook).
- Strong ability to multi-task.
- Demonstrated interest in consulting.
- Team player; willingness to operate outside the confines of this job description.
- Bachelor's degree.
NRI is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.