Position for NEW RN or BSN graduates!!
Please send your resume to AWhite@nri-staffing.com.
New BSN and RN graduates and are strongly encouraged to apply (Must be currently licensed!).
- Position: Registered Nurse/Licensed Practical Nurse
- Position Type: Full Time
- Hours: Monday – Friday, 7:30 AM – 5:15 PM
- Location: Reston, VA
About the Company:
We are working with a large practice that has provided quality family practice care for over 48 years! The practice is composed of 5 physicians, 2 nurse practitioners, 1 physical therapist, 1 registered dietician, and additional support staff within a large medical office.
The Registered Nurse/Licensed Practical Nurse is responsible for performing a variety of complex patient care (laboratory and possibly radiology tests) and administrative activities to assist physicians, patients, and staff.
- Perform a variety of patient care and administrative activities to assist providers
- Assist in the delivery of primary health care and patient care management
- Prepare patients for examination and treatment by taking the patient’s history and vital signs
- Prepare exam and treatment rooms with necessary instruments and clean rooms after patient encounter
- Set up for sterile procedures
- Observe, record, and report patient’s condition and reaction to drugs and treatment to physician
- Respond to patient messages and prescription refills
- Assist with Chronic Care Management
- Knowledge of examination, diagnostic, and treatment procedures
- Ability to communicate clearly
- Ability to react in emergent situations
- Knowledge with previous EMR programs
- Comply with all OSHA and Safety guidelines
- Familiar with Microsoft Word
- LPN or RN degree
- Current Virginia or compact license
- CPR card
- Skilled using EMR
- Able to work in a very fast paced environment
Please forward your resume to Alexis White at AWhite@nri-staffing.com to learn more about this incredible opportunity!
NRI is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.