District of Columbia, DC
Seeking a Payroll Specialist for a prestigious construction/development firm located in the Beltsville, MD area. The firm has been in business for over 60 years. The firm has property all across the Mid-Atlantic region. Their portfolio consists of concert halls, college campus buildings, hospitals, law firms and much more. The Payroll Specialist will be reporting to the Payroll Manager. The Payroll Specialist will perform and take on the responsibility of the Payroll Manager in their absence. The ideal person for this role will possess strong team player, problem solving and leadership skills.
- Ensuring that expense reimbursements are properly supported
- Ensuring compliance with Union pay rate tables
- Form 941 and 940 reconciliations and withholding remittances
- Processing of certified payroll checks
- Assisting with resolution of payroll issues as they arise in a positive, professional and timely manner
- Oversee the check-run process in the payroll manager’s absence
- Review of payroll clerk work product
*Interested, please forward your resume to Andrea Wilkinson at firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration. Questions may be directed to 301-998-4690.
- 1-3 years of exp. in accounting (construction preferred)
- Viewpoint (preferred)
- Strong Word and Excel skills
NRI is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.