Patient Service Coordinator
Reston, VA 20191
Patient Service Coordinator NEEDED!
We provide quality family practice care in the Northern Virginia since 1971. Our practice is the only medical specialty that provides comprehensive medical care regardless of age, sex or the nature of the illness. We are unique in that we are concerned with the family as a unit and how family interactions affect health. We provide high-quality care for the whole family.
The Patient Services Coordinator is responsible for greeting patients and visitors, scheduling appointments, providing administrative support, gathering demographic and charge data for billing and for the production of insurance forms and statements. He/she maintains a patient record filing system. In addition to general administrative duties (receptionist, scheduling appointments, administrative support, filing and or scanning), this position provides office-based patient account responsibilities.
- 1-2 years of business office experience preferably in a medical practice.
- Ability to communicate clearly.
- Able to work effectively with co-workers.
- New college graduate or high school graduate
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Knowledge of medical terminology helpful.
- Knowledge of/ability to comply with all OSHA and Safety guidelines.
- Ability to examine documents for completeness and accuracy.
- Must be able to prioritize tasks in an efficient manner
Please email your resume to email@example.com.
NRI is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.