District of Columbia, DC 20005
Experienced fully bilingual Spanish paralegal sought for large, international law firm.
Duties include: Organize documents and coordinating document productions in litigation or to U.S. regulators; translating various documents, letters and other legal documents; obtaining documents and certificates from local or federal courts and state agencies; preparing and filing all court documents; conducting various document searches and research; preparing witness and matter materials; preparing for and attending depositions; coordinating trial set-up and logistics; preparing for and attending client meetings, meetings with U.S. regulators and trials; assisting attorneys during meetings with clients and regulators and during court proceedings, including by taking notes and handling exhibits; acting as liaison among various internal departments as well as with outside vendors, such as translation services, document production vendors and trial graphics providers; assisting in the preparation of marketing materials; and other duties as assigned
- Two years litigation paralegal experience;
- Outstanding organizational, administrative, and communication (oral and written) skills;
- Possess high attention to detail, a strong work ethic and is self-motivated;
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize, meet deadlines, efficiently multi-task and produce a high-end work product in a fast-paced environment;
- Team-oriented mindset;
- Ability and willingness to work overtime;
- Interest in the legal field, as demonstrated in undergraduate coursework, extracurricular activities, or prior jobs or internships;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite; and
- Fluent in Spanish
NRI is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.