Paralegal - Litigtion
Boutique Law Firm in DC has an immediate opening for a Paralegal to support the attorneys in the firm’s corporate practice group.
- Corporate/transactional law and record keeping including entity formation, annual reporting, operating agreements, partnership agreements, corporate structuring, sales, mergers and acquisitions. Conduct lien and litigation searches nationwide. Maintain and update corporate records and minute books.
- Prepare final closing book and draft necessary stock certificates in regard to Mergers and Acquisitions and corporate refinancing/restructuring deals. Prepare UCC financing statement filings, amendments and terminations.
- Develop and maintain positive relationships with the firm’s clients, title insurance companies, closing agents, administrative agencies, and other outside vendors.
- Disseminate changes in the codes, statutes, regulations and procedures to others in the firm and maintaining current files of forms used in the assigned practice area.
- Advanced Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook skills
- Must have corporate transactional experience that demonstrates analytical and written capabilities
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- Excellent planning and organizing skills
- Ability to take the initiative and possess good judgment
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Technical knowledge in the area of practice-related codes, statutes and regulations
- Positive impact with clients and co-workers
NRI is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.