Operations Financial Analyst
Andover, MA 01810
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
- Work with Site Controllers to prepare monthly operating review presentations for Manufacturing Operations and participate in meetings.
- Assist with the preparation of Annual Operating Plans and Monthly Financial Forecasts for the Plants, total Manufacturing Operations, and the Sourcing group.
- Coordinate the analysis and reporting of monthly productivity results including Plant performance, Sourcing purchase price variance and “VAVE” initiatives.
- Analyze inventory performance and prepare related reports to support the objective of inventory turns improvement across the business.
- Coordinate Capital Investment reporting, tracking and prioritization activities across manufacturing sites to support proper investment decisions by management and to provide accurate cash flow forecasts to Corporate.
- Assist with the annual standard setting process across Manufacturing and Sourcing ensuring compliance with Corporate Policy, consistency across the organization, alignment with Annual Operating Plans, and appropriateness of key assumptions and methodologies.
- Working with Site Controllers and Sourcing team, assist with make-buy analyses to inform proper sourcing decisions and to drive lower cost.
- Participates in ad-hoc projects and prepares various ad-hoc reports.
- BS/BA degree in Finance or Accounting. MBA, CPA or CMA preferred.
- No direct reports
- Minimum 2-3 years of Finance or Accounting experience with a Manufacturing or Industrial Company
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of employees across multiple sites.
- Strong analytical and interpersonal skills with problem solving capabilities.
- Familiarity with IT systems as they relate to financial functions and operational areas.
- Microsoft office skills, particularly strong in Excel.
- Familiarity with Cognos and QAD software is a plus
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to walk, talk, and/or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand, sit, and use hands to finger, handle, or feel. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include: close vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
- Work in office environment or Work in a manufacturing environment
- May occasionally be required to perform job duties outside the typical office setting.
*As required by the Americans Disabilities Act (ADA)
NRI is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.