Silver Spring, MD
Seeking an Office Administrative Assistant to join a unique startup company located in the Rockville, MD area (metro and bus accessible). They specialize in delivering innovative speech-language therapy. The firm is seeking a bright, bubbly go-getter. The ideal person in this position will possess strong communication, thorough, and organizational skills. This is a wonderful opportunity for a recent college graduate that is seeking a challenging yet rewarding job.
- Manage banking transactions
- Maintain records by filing documents
- Prepare financial reports
- Clerical duties (filing, answering phone calls, responding to emails and preparing documents)
- Schedule meetings and travel arrangements for senior members of the company
- Maintain and keep track of contractor’s information
- Process hiring, maintain and keep track of employee’s files
- Perform procurement tasks of office supplies and general items
- Reconcile and process time sheets and paychecks for hourly employees
- Prepare ledgers and reconcile and balance accounts
- Manage and monitor AR/AP
*Interested, please forward your resume to Andrea Wilkinson at firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration.
- 1-2 years of experience
- Recent college graduate
- Strong M.Office skills
NRI is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.