Please send your resume to AWhite@nri-staffing.com.
This is a great position for recent graduates in need of professional office experience!
- Prepare and maintain patient information
- Greet patients and visitors
- Take requests for prescriptions
- Direct messages to appropriate staff member
- Schedule appointments for new patients, routine follow-ups, physicals, procedures, and consultations
- Collect patient portion of coinsurance or copayments
- Check out patients by reviewing patient encounter form for completeness, calculate fees, and request payment
- Post copays and maintain required records, reports, and files
- Prepare daily bank deposits
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Previous office experience preferred
Please forward your resume to Alexis White at AWhite@nri-staffing.com for immediate consideration!
NRI is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.