LONG TERM CONTRACT POSITION!
Our utilization review teams conduct medical necessity reviews for medical, dental, and other healthcare services under Medicaid.
This position support them by:
- Helping providers to submit documentation of requests for case management, utilization review, and other medical management services.
- Loading cases submitted via the web, fax, or phone into the care management system for clinical review.
- Conveying case information and other notifications to providers via inbound and outbound phone calls.
- May perform scripted clinical review.
- Refers reviews requiring further action to clinical review staff or supervisor.
- Performing other duties as assigned.
Key abilities we seek include:
- Reliability, Dependability, Customer focus, Flexibility, Detail Oriented, Excellent communication (verbal and written), Team oriented, Positive Attitude
3 years of medical claims/medical billing, Must have strong Medicaid experience, Medical terminology, Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and Outlook), Type 40 wpm
Location: Metro Center Station
Hours: Monday through Friday / 8:00am to 5:00pm
Pay Rate: $19.36 per hour
Please email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
NRI is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.