We are in search of Medical Intake Specialist to process Medicare, Medicaid and/or private health insurance billing and paperwork. A person having ICD 9 /10 coding experience is a plus as well. This is a call center environment with busy inbound and outbound lines. We are a high productivity setting. Person must have excellent customer service skills.
- Process requests from health care providers and other callers for utilization review services.
- Data entry - load cases into medical management system.
- Administer web-based review (e.g., auto-adjudication).
- Make outbound courtesy calls to providers.
- May perform scripted clinical review.
- Refers reviews requiring further action to clinical review staff or supervisor.
Location: Metro Center Station
Hours: 8:00am to 5:00pm
Duration: 5 Year contract
- Must have 5 years of Medicare and Medicaid insurance billing
- Must have call center background (100+ calls daily)
- ICD 9/10 experience a plus
- Strong critical thinking skills
- MS Office (Word, Excel and Outlook)
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
Please email your resume to email@example.com
NRI is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.