Medical Assistant - Frederick
- Position: Medical Assistant
- Salary: $32,000 – $33,000 annually
- Position Type: Full Time
- Hours: Monday – Friday, 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM
- Location: Frederick, MD
About the Company:
We are working with a large practice in the Metropolitan area. The practice has 40 physicians and 150 support staff within 8 medical offices. The company has been recognized for meeting the highest standards and performance benchmarks in caring for patients with cardiovascular disease and diabetes. As a member of their Medical Assistant team, you will help preserve the practice’s commitment to quality, comprehensive, and personalized health care to their patients.
- Preparing patients for examination and treatment (taking brief histories, obtaining vital signs and reviewing patients' medication list)
- Preparing exam rooms with necessary instruments and supplies
- Performing phlebotomy, processing lab specimens and requisition forms
- Screening patient telephone calls for referral to physicians
- Returning calls to patients per physician request
- Acting as the liaison between triage, call center, and assigned physician
- Providing patient education to patients
- Ability to work in a very fast-paced environment
- Ability to multi-task
- Strong critical thinking skills
- Organizational skills
- Certification as a Medical Assistant
- 1+ years’ experience in a medical office
Please forward your resume to Alexis White at AWhite@nri-staffing.com to learn more about this incredible opportunity!
NRI is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.