Medical Assistant - Bethesda
- Position: Medical Assistant
- Salary: $35,000 – $44,000
- Position Type: Full Time
- Hours: Monday – Friday, 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM.
- Location: Bethesda, MD
About the Company:
We are working with a pediatric outpatient private practice in the Metropolitan area. The practice offers wonderful healthcare services from birth through adolescence. They are staffed with care managers, pharmacists, nurse educators, and health coaches. As a member of their Medical Assistant team, you will help preserve the practice's commitment to comprehensive, personable, and excellent care for children and adolescents.
- 1+ years of outpatient/private practice experience
- Must love building relationships with patients, value bedside manner, and possess excellent clinical skills
- Must comply with HIPAA rules and regulations
- State licensure and board certification is required
- Offers competitive pay with great benefits
Please forward your resume to Alexis White at AWhite@nri-staffing.com to learn more about this incredible opportunity!
NRI is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.