2235 Cedar Ln #302 Washington, DC 20001
- Create and maintain all social media platforms for firm
- Assist in coordination of event planning for meetings, seminars and firm events
- Support Marketing team in meeting projects and objectives
- Update and write email blasts and press releases
- Maintain various databases for various marketing initiatives, literature, media, photos
- Manage calendar of firms events and meetings
- Provide support to the Director of Marketing and team
- Assist the marketing department in executing the day-to-day administrative tasks of the division
- Create and edit marketing collateral to include presentations, guides, brochures, etc..
- Bachelor's Degree (Marketing preferred)
- Ms Office, Sales Force and Adobe experience
- Minimum of 1-3 years of Marketing experience preferably in a Professional services organization
NRI is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.