2235 Cedar Ln #302 Alexandria, VA 22314
Our client, a large non-profit in the DC metro area is looking for a dynamic Marketing Professional to join their growing department.
- Work closely with the VP in creating and managing marketing objectives
- Create and edit marketing content to include presentations, guides, brochures, etc..
- Manage and update all social media platforms
- Research industry trends and implement changes
- Assist with planning logistics for office events
- Create content for all print and digital projects
- Bachelor's Degree (Marketing preferred)
- Ms Office, Sales Force and Adobe experience
- Must have 2-4 years minimum of Marketing Coordinator experience
Must have 1-2 years of administrative experience and Advanced MS Office skills.
College Degree preferred.
NRI is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.