Washington, DC 20005
Become a part of a leading national and international litigation firm that values your unique talent and is small enough to feel like family. Everyone makes a difference with this team and long-term employment is desired. Apply today if you have a history of achievement, a passion for excellence and a dedication to service.
- Prepare pleadings, discovery requests and responses, motions and other trial preparation
- Legal Cite Checking - Bluebook and Lexis/Westlaw research
- Perform Discovery Management with eDiscovery software
- Document Review/Privilege logs
- Maintain case calendars
- Strong analytical, drafting and proofreading skills
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration.
- College degree
- 5 years of experience as litigation paralegal
- Spanish speaking a plus
NRI is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.