Licensed Practical Nurse
Licensed Practical Nurse Contract Position!
We are in search of two (2) LPN's for Occupational Health Clinics at two Museums in Washington, DC. The LPN MUST have experience working in a medical practice or a clinic. Person will prepare clinic for daily exams, conduct workplace health screenings, conduct monthly ordering of supplies, schedule appointments, check or audit medical records for purposes of accurate reports, etc...
- Current active LPN license in any U.S. State
- Two (2) years of demonstrated LPN experience in ER, Urgent Care, or Medical Practice
- MUST have strong experience administering injections
- MUST have Electronic Medical Records (EMR) experience
- Possessing Occupational Health experience is a HUGE PLUS!
- Current CPR Card
This is a one (1) year contract position.
Hours: 7:30am to 4:30pm Monday through Friday
Must be available to start IMMEDIATELY!
Please email your resume to email@example.com
NRI is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.