Licensed Practical Nurse
Frederick, MD 21701
We are your health care partners. When our patients choose one of our primary care physicians, their health care becomes our responsibility, too, and we work as hard for their health as they do. We all share that commitment, setting high standards for ourselves and the quality of our care - and we deliver on that promise through caring, convenience and qualifications.
We have been recognized by the National Committee for Quality Assurance for meeting the highest standards and performance benchmarks in the care of patients with Diabetes, High Blood Pressure and/or Heart Disease. We have also been recognized as a Patient Centered Medical Facility.
We are need of an experienced Licensed Practical Nurse for our Frederick, MD location.
Some key responsibilities are
- Provides overall direction and coordination of Health Center operations needs.
- Performs all center positions in order to provided back-up staffing in case of employee absences.
- Make sure all staff are trained appropriately to perform their assigned duties- (patient documentation, wellness procedures and usage of our EMR (electronic Medical Records)
- Acts as a liaison between center and patients regarding complaints to ensure resolution
- Understands and ensures that all staff follow medical, legal, HIPAA and OSHA guidelines.
- Maintain appropriate inventory of medical supplies.
- Oversees and performs quality checks on medical equipment
Qualifications: Active LPN license; CPR card; 1-2 years medical assistant experience; EMR experience; Excellent customer service; Excellent communication skills (verbal and written).
Hours: Monday-Friday 8:00am to 5:00pm (One late day per week)
Please email resume to email@example.com
NRI is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.