Legal Secretary/Practice Support Assistant
Washington, DC 20036
A prominent full-service law firm with offices around the world is seeking a legal secretary to work in their DC office. The incumbent is responsible for proofreading, formatting and questioning any inconsistencies in all materials. Use of word processing and document management software to prepare and revise, format and finalize a wide variety of documents, including correspondence, memoranda, and legal materials.
- Ability to work the core business hours of 9:00 a.m. - 5:30 p.m. with flexibility for overtime, as required.
- Must have four-year college degree or at least two years of relevant previous experience in a legal or corporate environment.
- Proficient in MS Office Suite and Adobe;
- Must have professional demeanor, the ability to think critically, and the ability and desire to learn and apply new skills.
- Good writing and communication skills are a must.
NRI is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.