Vienna, VA 22180
We are looking for a Top-notch Paralegal/Legal Assistant to work for a Large Consulting firm in the DC metro area. The Paralegal will provide support to the Real estate Group.
- Responsible for Coordinating and editing of all Real estate documents (leases, applications, contracts, etc..)
- Provide administrative and project support to Executives
- Prepare and update all real estate correspondence and amendments
- Draft letters and financial reports
- Prepare real estate packages, lease documents and reports for department
- Manage, update and edit real estate documents, legal correspondence and contracts
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
- Prefer 3-4 years minimum of Legal experience in Real Estate
- Advanced MS Office skills
NRI is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.