921 Hamilton Street, NW Washington, DC 20005
Legal Assistant with one year of experience sought for a busy litigation firm. (working for a law firm or small law office while in college counts!) If you are a recent college graduate looking to gain experience in a law firm prior to making a decision about law school, this is an excellent opportunity! Best candidates will have a four-year degree and an overall GPA of 3.3, excellent writing, proofreading, and editing skills and strong MS Office skills.
- College Degree
- Some law firm experience
- Excellent MS Office skills
- Strong writing, proofreading, and editing skills
Please, local candidates only and no JD's.
Salary to 45k
Must be available for routine and last-minute overtime
- Outstanding organizational, administrative, and communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Able to prioritize, meet deadlines, efficiently multi-task and produce a high-end work product in a fast-paced environment
- Able to work in a team
- Four-year undergraduate degree strongly preferred; and
- Intermediate to advanced proficiency in the Microsoft Office suite
NRI is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.