Legal Secretary-General Litigation
Washington, DC 20036
Seeking a Legal Secretary to work for a prestigious law firm in DC and become an integral part of the attorney's busy litigation practice.
• Becoming an integral part of the attorneys' busy litigation practice
• Managing and maintaining attorneys’ schedule and calendars
• Making travel arrangements and maintain itineraries
• Accurately submitting expense reports for domestic and international travel
• Assisting attorneys with marketing initiatives (research, production, etc.)
• Organizing and maintaining client files
• Executing administrative requests
• Other duties as assigned
Qualified candidates should have:
-Three (3) or more years of experience in a law firm environment with at least two (2) years of legal secretary experience, or experience directly supporting a senior executive.
-Some degree of experience or exposure to litigation preferred.
-Candidates must be self-motivated, have a demonstrated ability to prioritize competing demands, meet deadlines, efficiently manage tasks, and produce a high-end work product in a fast-paced environment.
-Outstanding organizational, administrative, and communication (oral and written) skills are required.
-Candidates must have a very strong work ethic, attention to detail, and a professional demeanor.
-Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office suite is necessary.
-Four-year undergraduate degree strongly preferred.
NRI is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.