Washington, DC 20036 US
Boutique law firm in the DC metro area is looking for an experienced Legal Assistant in the Litigation Group.
- Will provide executive level support to Partners and Attorneys in Litigation Practice
- Prepare and assist with case files
- Track and manage e-files
- Schedule client meetings and travel arrangements
- Review and modify legal correspondence
- Assist in preparing and coordinating of of all Real estate documents (leases, applications, contracts, etc..)
- Prepare and update all real estate correspondence and amendments
- Draft letters and financial reports
- Prefer 2+ years minimum of Legal experience preferably in Litigation or RE
- Degree preferred
- Advanced MS Office skills
NRI is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.