Boutique firm is seeking a Legal Assistant to support busy team of 4 Attorneys .
- Provide administrative support
- Preparing real estate packages, lease documents and reports for department
- Manage, update and edit real estate documents, legal correspondence and contracts
- Responsible for scheduling meetings and travel arrangements
- Process and manage legal invoices
- Update and file real estate legal documents
Please email resume to Catherine Mitchell; email@example.com
Bachelor's Degree and 1-3 years of corporate legal experience; Real estate preferred.
NRI is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.