Washington, DC 20005
Our client, a large International DC based law firm is looking for a Top-notch Legal Assistant to join their growing team.
- Provide administrative support to 4 Attorneys and 1 Paralegal
- Preparing real estate packages, lease documents and reports for department
- Manage, update and edit real estate documents, legal correspondence and contracts
- Responsible for scheduling meetings and travel arrangements
- Process and manage legal invoices
- Update and file real estate legal documents
- 1-2 years of Legal Assistant experience
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
NRI is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.