Legal Administrative Assistant
Washington, DC 20036
Experienced legal secretary/legal administrative assistant sought for partner pairing. Best candidates will have two or more recent years of experience as a high performing legal secretary for an AM 100 law firm in the practice groups of finance, public finance, corporate or commercial real estate.
Duties include: Type closing documents, memos, briefs, and correspondence using MS Word; input attorney time; scheduling; arranging travel; expense reports; answering phones; organizing closing documents; and other duties as assigned.
- Advanced to expert proficiency in MS Word
- Proficiency with MS Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Able to create a table of contents
- Run blacklines
- Know how to use styles and templates
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Must be well organized
- Have experience with document management, expense reporting and professional time keeping systems
- Degree strongly preferred
- Must have two plus years in professional services or AM 100 law firm environment
- Must be able to work last minute overtime on occasion
NRI is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.