Seeking a Lease Administrator to join a privately owned real estate investment, advisory and management company located in the Bethesda/Chevy Chase, MD area. The firm specializes in the ownership of neighborhood and community shopping centers located throughout the United States. They currently own over a hundred shopping centers with a value in the billions. The Lease Administrator will be assisting the firm with day-to-day activities related to the processing of lease documents for landlord’s execution. They will be working closely with the property managers and construction team. The ideal person in this position will possess strong communication and organizational skills.
- Coordinate updates to site plans (in-house and on website)
• Assist with organizing electronic lease documents
- Prepare and finalize Lease Approval Request forms
• Track lease abstracts
• Assist with estoppel preparation for dispositions and loans
• Prepare assignment package for landlord’s review; and prepare and finalize assignment document
• Review and process lease related documentation and correspondence, including default notices
• Process landlord and tenant signed documents
• Review and process tenant’s exercise of renewal options ensuring lease compliance
*Interested, please forward your resume to Andrea Wilkinson at email@example.com for immediate consideration.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
- Intermediate level proficiency with Microsoft Word and Excel
- Intermediate level proficiency with MRI or other lease administration software
- 3-5 years of commercial (retail) lease administration experience
NRI is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.