IP Trademark Secretary
Washington, DC 20036
Prestigious Washington, DC law firm is seeking an executive level IP Trademark Secretary to join their Intellectual property Practice Group to support the team with conducting research, compiling data, coordinating conferences, meetings, travel arrangements and appointments as well as other secretarial duties.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have a college degree
- Have a minimum of three (3) years experience in accounting or related field.
- Have basic knowledge of trademark terminology and prosecution
- Have the ability to read, write and speak Portuguese
- Have some knowledge of computerized billing
- Have intermediate to advanced software skills
If you meet the criteria, please apply.
NRI is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.