IP Docketing Quality Review Specialist
425 L Street NW , Apartment 1413 Washington, DC 20036
Prestigious law firm in Washington, DC is seeking an experienced IP Patent Docketing Quality Review Specialist to assist in the delivery of quality docketing services for a growing IP group.
The IP Patent Docketing Quality Review Specialist must have at least seven years experience regarding:
- Reviewing US and foreign patent docket updates
- Conducting internal audits of patent client portfolios
- Using CPI and/or Patricia
- USPTO practices and procedures
Additional requirements include:
- Bachelor's degree
- Minimum of 1 year patent docketing quality review experience
- Thorough knowledge and understanding of domestic and foreign patent prosecution procedures, terminology and deadlines
- Great analytical, decision-making, proofreading and reading comprehension skills
- Strong proficiency regarding the Microsoft Office Suite
if you meet the criteria, please apply.
NRI is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.