Human Resources Assistant
Washington, DC 20036
Prestigious law firm is seeking a Human Resources Assistant to provide administrative support to members of the HR team. This is a very visible role that will involve administrative, recruitment and employee relations duties. This is a great opportunity for a recent college grad who has a strong interest in HR.
Ideal candidate will:
- Have a Bachelor's degree in HR or Business
- Have 1-2 years work experience, preferably in an HR environment
- Have worked HR internships
- Have a strong interest in HR
- Be proficient regarding the MS Office Suite
If you meet the criteria, please apply.
NRI is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.