Hotel/Hospitality Training Manager
Bethesda, MD 20814 Bethesda, MD 20005
Our client is actively looking for a Training Manager with Hotel Industry experience. The Training Manager is responsible for ensuring the successful creation and delivery of new hire training and solution training including new features and product launches.
The Training Manager works closely with departmental Managers and the Director of Operations for strategic direction to ensure training content properly aligns with hotel industry operations, the clients strategic direction and vision for all solutions.
The Training Manager also works with the leadership team to identify and address organizational development needs.
Successful candidates will have a creative, true hands-on approach, as well as strong knowledge of hotel operations, experience with teaching others and exceptional analytical thinking skills.
- Proven ability to organize, prioritize and deliver multiple tasks concurrently tasks in a fast-paced, high -pressure environment
- Demonstrable flexibility to juggle while focusing on multiple tasks with equal efficiency in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to conduct meetings in-person or over web-conferencing
- Presentation and persuasion skills
- Demonstratable public speaking skills
- Experience developing PowerPoint training presentations, Facilitator Guides and Participant Guides.
- Displays Initiative
- Tenacious, with Excellent analytical skills to anticipate and resolve customer issues
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule to support day, evening and night audit shifts if necessary
- Capable of managing several projects at once with minimal supervision
- Ability to effectively use Google and Microsoft Office applications with above average skills in MS Excel
- Proven presentation and persuasion skills
- Willingness to learn and share knowledge
NRI is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
I grew up in Baltimore!