Help Desk /Support
Downtown Bethesda, MD Bethesda, MD 20814
FAstpaced Modern office in Bethesda seeking an IT Specialist to assist with end user support requests and a variety of ongoing IT projects. We are looking for a candidate with fundamental Office 365, database and web experience who will be a strong contributing member to the team.
• Provides support for Microsoft Office Suite
• Helps support staff with computer related issues, website, association management system, apps, content, social media, email communications, online community, online learning and multiple systems/databases
• Assist with managing outside consultants and vendors
• Development of reports and dashboards within Salesforce
• Website analysis
• Assist the Director of DTS with special projects
• Exemplifies quality customer service
• Attends meetings and training sessions as needed
• Must be able to report to the Bethesda office 5 days a week and maintain office hours
• May be required visit DC office for support
• Perform other duties as assigned
Bachelor’s Degree preferred, minimum of three years of IT related experience including help desk, database administration and customer service.
• Knowledge of Microsoft O365 environment including MS Teams
• Knowledge of Windows and MAC desktop environment
• Database experience (Salesforce preferred)
• Web design and coding (CSS, HTML) a plus
• Content Management System (CMS) Sitefinity experience a plus
Excellent interpersonal and communications skills to interact with all levels of management, employees, members, and the public; professional presentation.
NRI is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
Meet Your Recruiter
I grew up in Baltimore!