Healthcare Project Coordinator
Please forward your resume to AWhite@nri-staffing.com.
- Position: Project Coordinator
- Position Type: Full Time
- Hours: Monday – Friday, 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Location: Washington, D.C.
We are working with a large company that provides a broad range of services for DC Medicaid. They are currently looking for an enthusiastic and reliable project coordinator to develop genuine relationships with nursing homes to enhance their cooperation in completing and returning paperwork, as well as on-going data submission. As a project coordinator, you will help improve and advance the efficiency, economy, effectiveness, and quality of healthcare services provided to enrolled Medicaid clients.
- Schedule one on one in-person and telephonic monthly technical assistance visits with nursing homes
- Coordinate all logistics for half-day in-person learning sessions (paper copy materials, preparation of PowerPoint presentations, refreshments, name badges, attendance tracking, RSVPs)
- Distribute learning materials electronically and via mail
- Coordinate webinar learning sessions
- Format draft agendas and collateral materials
- Import publicly-available data for enrolled nursing homes from databases
- Track and submit all contractually required documentation
- Schedule and take meeting minutes with partners
- Maintain directory of nursing home team contacts
- Coordinate with internal analytic and communications staff for data reports and branded materials
- 3+ years of Medicaid-specific UR and QA experience (with MA or MS), or
- 5+ years of Medicaid-specific UR and QA experience (with BA or BS)
- Current, active, unrestricted RN licensure in D.C.
- Proficiency with utilization review, community-based programs, quality assurance / improvement, and Medicaid
- Supervisory and/or management experience
Please forward your resume to Alexis White at AWhite@nri-staffing.com for immediate consideration!
NRI is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.