Chantilly , VA 20151
The HR Generalist will be responsible for Payroll daily administration of HR and Benefits.
- Verify and update new hires, departures and salary changes in ADP
- Process payroll consistent with federal, and state wage and ensure compliance
- Serve as the Benefits Administrator
- Manage all employee files and documentation
- Update and approve all payroll changes
- Work closely with HR team on various projects
- Manage the Wellness program and coordinate all employee events
Bachelor's Degree and 2-3 years minimum of Generalist/Payroll experience requried.
NRI is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.