Graphic Design and Digital Marketing Specialist
Washington, DC 20036
The Design & Digital Marketing Specialist will be responsible for maintaining brand integrity and developing marketing collateral in support of the firm's business development efforts. This position reports to the Creative Services Manager and covers a broad range of responsibilities, including managing the website, creating email marketing campaigns, supporting initiatives, and helping oversee the design, formatting, and proofreading of print and digital brochures, client alerts and articles, invitations, advertisements, signage, and more.
A bachelor's degree (Graphic Design majors preferred).
- 1-2 years of experience preferred in the legal and/or professional services environment working primarily within the marketing, communications, design, and/or web fields - studio or agency experience a major plus
- Thorough understanding of typography and the ability to use type effectively
- Working knowledge of standards-compliant HTML/CSS
- Comfortable with email marketing tools (e.g., Mailchain, Campaign Monitor)
- Comfortable working in a CMS (e.g., Drupal, Wordpress) to manage a website
- Understanding and Awareness of social media outlets and how to leverage technology
- Proven ability to think conceptually and successfully execute a creative vision with minimal art direction
- Strong writing, editing and researching skills; ability to synthesize data and accurately capture it in a written narrative
- Excellent organizational skills and motivation to work individually and as a team in a fast-paced, project-based environment
- Detail-oriented with ability to multi-task
- Ability to establish priorities and meet deadlines
- Must be customer service oriented
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite and Microsoft Office
- A complete portfolio of projects with examples of work across various media
NRI is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
I grew up in Baltimore!