Government Relations Specialist
Washington, DC 20036
Client seeking a Government Relations Specialist to assist members of the Government Relations team with various administrative matters, and to provide support to a former U.S. Senator who has a growing government relations practice.
Primary role will be to manage the calendar, coordinate activities, conduct research and perform other admin duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree with 3.0 or above.
- Minimum 2 yrs of Capital Hill or other experience in Congressional office is required.
- Familiarity with Congressional protocol and Committees of the house and Senate required.
- Good Analytical , time management, planning and organizational ability.
- Proficiency in MS Office applications including Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
NRI is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.