Financial Planning Assistant
Rockville, MD 20852
Private Wealth Associate
A leading investment and wealth management company, with over 50 years in the industry, is seeking a Private Wealth Associate. The successful candidate will be an accomplished team player who works well in a challenging environment and desires career development.
- Perform Client/Prospect meeting preparation
- Interact with clients to support all aspects of their servicing needs
- Provide asset allocation advice, portfolio analytics, trust/estate/retirment planning,
- Account creation and maintenance
Learn with a team who enhances your growth by providing a three year training program and licensing for series 7 and 63.
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration.
- Bachelors degree in Business, Finance or Economics with excellence in academics and relevant internships
- 2 years of experience or Recent College Graduates
- Client focused
- Detail oriented and ability to multi-task
- Works well under pressure in a fast paced environment
- Ability to build internal and external relationships
- Proficient in Word and Excel
- Participate in comprehensive, robust 3 phase training
NRI is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.