Montgomery County, MD
Seeking a Financial Analyst for an international organization located in the Upper Montgomery County, MD area. This is a newly created position due to the tremendous amount of growth within the company. They are known on an international basis. Their assets are in the billions. The ideal person in this role will possess strong financial, organizational and leadership skills. The organization offers amazing perks (free parking/maternity and paternity leave/pension plan/annual performance bonus and much more)!
- Able to handle budgets
- Maintain a monthly review process
- Support Accounting dept. with budgets and forecast process
- Able to develop trial expenses and costs
- Consolidate and update financial statements
- Provide analytical insights about business risks and opportunities
- Ensure all assets are up to code to the correct G/L
*Interested, please forward your resume to Andrea Wilkinson at email@example.com for immediate consideration!
- BS degree in Accounting/Finance
- 2-3 years of exp.
- Strong communication skills
- Knowledge of GAAP
NRI is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.