District of Columbia, DC
Seeking a Financial Analyst to join and support a nonprofit organization located in the Washington, D.C. area (walking distance from West Farragut metro station). The organization specializes in combining the resources of a care coordination plan, pediatric specialty hospital, home health agency, and parent foundation to help support and empower individuals with disabilities. The organization is a solid team of 750 employees and more than 100 volunteers! The Financial Analyst will be supporting the Finance Dept. with multiple duties. The ideal person for this position will possess strong communication, organizational and finance skills.
- Support quarterly forecasting efforts by liaising with internal departments and stakeholders to analyze financial data, assess financial projections, and monitor performance against key business metrics
- Administer budget management system to streamline variance reporting, improve business unit budget data collection and expand firm-wide utilization
- Support annual budget process through modeling and analysis of proposed financial goals at both the business unit and firm-wide level
*Interested, please forward your resume to Andrea Wilkinson at firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration! Questions may be directed to 301-998-4690.
- Minimum 3 years of professional experience
- BS degree in Accounting/Finance/Economics
- Advanced MS Excel skills
- Evaluate investment proposals
NRI is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.