District of Columbia, DC
A global investment management firm located in the Washington metropolitan area is seeking a new Finance Coordinator to join their team! The firm is known on an international basis, offers high-quality research and diversified investment services to institutional clients, individuals and private clients in major markets around the world. The ideal person for this role will possess strong communication, leadership and team player skills. This is a wonderful opportunity for someone who has an interest in the Finance industry and is looking to explore and take on more challenging duties within their career!
- Support multiple Financial Advisors.
- Initiate and respond to client requests.
- Answer internal and external telephone calls within your team and while covering the reception desk as necessary.
- Prepare presentations and reports for Advisors’ high net worth clients, prospects and intermediaries.
- Schedule and maintain meetings, appointments and travel plans to effectively manage Advisor’s calendar.
- General administrative duties including writing and editing correspondence, answering phones, contact data maintenance, filing and processing expense reports.
*Interested, please forward your resume to Andrea Wilkinson at email@example.com for immediate consideration.
- 1 year of experience as a coordinator, administrative or executive support in a corporate or professional office.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills for heavy client interaction.
- Effective interpersonal skills and flexibility to adapt to a variety of personalities.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Capable of prioritizing and executing multiple tasks and projects in a dynamic, deadline-oriented environment
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
NRI is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.